6.06.2008

Jaxon's chubby feet thank Zappos!




In my quest to find shoes wide enough for Jaxon's extremely wide (they are seriously like squares) I found Zappos! (http://www.zappos.com/). Living in the middle of nowhere I really appreciated the free shipping (and free return shipping if they did not fit). I ordered the wides and they came in the next day (for free! I was thrilled!). I was so excited, until I tried them on Jax and they did not fit. I am returning them for extra wides. Just wanted to share this great website for anyone else who can't get to a mall without a long drive! They also have really cute toddler clothes by Hurley, Quicksilver, Diesel, Matix, DC, Hatley and lots of other brands. This is my new favorite online store!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Mikaila has really fat feet too. I have a hard time finding shoes. So thanks for the zappos idea. I've never checked there for shoes and now I will ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE Zappos! They are definitely my favorite place to shop for tennis shoes for myself, since I wear a 10.5.. and no one seems to carry that in the store, ANYWHERE! I laughed out loud when I read your post about Jax's feet.. that is too funny!!