We went to Arizona last week to be there for my sister for her move to the dorms...and I miss her already! It was seriously HOT down there, which I expected, but it was so draining. It was a good trip, it was just weird going back without Trisha. Jaxon was really good in the car for that long, so that was a relief. Here are some pics from our trip!My cousin lives in Phoenix and works at the Biltmore Hotel. It was so nice to see her, and it is good to know she is there in case Trisha is homesick.
Posing for pics in Trisha's dorm...we all look a little tired...
Jaxon was causing trouble, as usual...but he looked so cute!
At our hotel, cooling off!
I just thought this was cute.
I have some more Phoenix pics on my myspace page too and some new ones of Jax
This is Devil's Tower. It looks so much better when you are actually there, but this is a nice picture.
We are lucky we have a huge free pool in Buffalo. It is the largest outdoor pool in Wyoming, and it is free...I think it is in the top five for largest free pool in the country. It is a free way to have fun on the weekend!
Jaxon did not like his spiderman floaties too much! But this picture he was still trying to smile!
Trisha went with us. Jaxon really likes to jump off the sides of the pool and have us catch him.
This was last week when I babysat Cutter. These too have so much fun. I always put Jaxon's little table in the kitchen so they can sit and eat together.
Last Saturday was Keegan's work picnic. He went everywhere with Bryce holding his hand, it was cute. He was really good on the boat.
On Sunday we went on Katie and Joey's boat, it was so fun! We spent all weekend at the lake boating.
Today Keegan only had to work for a couple hours, so he went fishing! He came home with this monster.
1. I google everything! If I don't know something, even if I am no where near my computer, it will seriously bother me until I can figure it out.
2. A lot of people think I am a really mellow person, but I am a very anxious person. I worry about stuff so much it makes me crazy! I constantly worry about stupid stuff, and it drives Keegan crazy! There are days when I get really upset about not having enough time to do stupid things around the house.
3. Ok this is a weird one, but I hate the sound of other people brushing their teeth, it makes me sick and it hurts my ears. It is fine when I do it, because it sounds different to me.
4. I love teaching. Jaxon is my new little student. I wanted to be a teacher for so long because that is what I am good at. When I was little I taught my sister everything I learned at school. I did decide, though, that I would rather be a nurse.
5. I love girly coffee drinks from Starbucks or City Brew. If I don't have one from City Brew in the morning my whole day is out of whack!
6. I want another baby, but I know I need to wait until we are a little more settled. I would hate to get stuck in Wyoming forever!
7. I am mildly paranoid. I always have to check if the door is locked, and always have weird irrational fears... I think that probably ties to number 2 on this list!
8. When I was little I always wanted my mom to have more kids, because I wanted a large immediate family (I already have a large extended family, my mom has 6 siblings and my dad has 5). It all worked out thought, I married into one!
9. I went to Europe when I was a junior in High school and I did not like Paris. I would never go back there...pretty sure everyone else thought I was nuts.
10. I want to be a surgical nurse or a nurse in the E.R. I love surgery shows, and I can't wait until I am in there!
Alright, well enough about me! I tag...WHITNEY and LAUREN (Now you will have to make a blog Lauren!)
I have been so busy since we got back from Idaho I haven't had any time to post these pictures!
Idaho was so much fun!! We were worried about the long drive and the short trip, but it was totally worth it. I came home in a great mood, and with a pretty awesome farmer's tan! We had so much fun camping and seeing everyone, but I was a little depressed Paige got so big!
Here are some pictures from our trip...
I love how Paige just sits there. She is always so content and happy! I just love her.
Jaxon was so excited to see his Aunts!
He loves digging in the sand!
Paige is so beautiful! I hope we have a daughter half as beautiful as she is!! We miss her!
It was such a fun trip! We can't wait for the next time we can see Keegan's family!
We have been really busy with visits from family lately. It has been so much fun having everyone come and see us. Jerry, Heidi and Tess came to Buffalo and we had so much fun! We were so busy I forgot to take pictures!
The weekend before they came, my Dad and his wife Mary came to visit for my sister's graduation. I also forgot to take pictures, but luckily Mary and my Dad didn't!
The pictures of me and Trisha turned out really bad, so I will not be including that one!
I cut Jaxon's mullet and its keeps growing back...haha. I am starting to wonder if he has some redneck genes or something that keep his hair growing back like that....
Next time everyone is here I am going to remember to take pictures!