Alright, well Bridget tagged me...I am supposed to say ten things you might not know about me! Hopefully you guys still like me after I do...haha
1. I google everything! If I don't know something, even if I am no where near my computer, it will seriously bother me until I can figure it out.
2. A lot of people think I am a really mellow person, but I am a very anxious person. I worry about stuff so much it makes me crazy! I constantly worry about stupid stuff, and it drives Keegan crazy! There are days when I get really upset about not having enough time to do stupid things around the house.
3. Ok this is a weird one, but I hate the sound of other people brushing their teeth, it makes me sick and it hurts my ears. It is fine when I do it, because it sounds different to me.
4. I love teaching. Jaxon is my new little student. I wanted to be a teacher for so long because that is what I am good at. When I was little I taught my sister everything I learned at school. I did decide, though, that I would rather be a nurse.
5. I love girly coffee drinks from Starbucks or City Brew. If I don't have one from City Brew in the morning my whole day is out of whack!
6. I want another baby, but I know I need to wait until we are a little more settled. I would hate to get stuck in Wyoming forever!
7. I am mildly paranoid. I always have to check if the door is locked, and always have weird irrational fears... I think that probably ties to number 2 on this list!
8. When I was little I always wanted my mom to have more kids, because I wanted a large immediate family (I already have a large extended family, my mom has 6 siblings and my dad has 5). It all worked out thought, I married into one!
9. I went to Europe when I was a junior in High school and I did not like Paris. I would never go back there...pretty sure everyone else thought I was nuts.
10. I want to be a surgical nurse or a nurse in the E.R. I love surgery shows, and I can't wait until I am in there!
Alright, well enough about me! I tag...WHITNEY and LAUREN (Now you will have to make a blog Lauren!)