7.10.2008

4th of July!






I have been so busy since we got back from Idaho I haven't had any time to post these pictures!

Idaho was so much fun!! We were worried about the long drive and the short trip, but it was totally worth it. I came home in a great mood, and with a pretty awesome farmer's tan! We had so much fun camping and seeing everyone, but I was a little depressed Paige got so big!

Here are some pictures from our trip...

I love how Paige just sits there. She is always so content and happy! I just love her.
Jaxon was so excited to see his Aunts!
He loves digging in the sand!

Paige is so beautiful! I hope we have a daughter half as beautiful as she is!! We miss her!

---------------
It was such a fun trip! We can't wait for the next time we can see Keegan's family!

No comments: