12.03.2008

Jaxon Turns 2


Jaxon turned two on the 25th, so of course we had to have an Elmo Party!
I thought this would be a good time to update my blog, I have been so busy with school and haven't really had much to say!
Anyways, my Mom got us a room at the Mansion House in Buffalo to use.  It is a really old hotel that had a side room perfect for a party!
It was extra special this year to have some of Keegan's family here, who came for Thanksgiving.  Bridget, Justin and Paige even surprised us by coming too!
My sister helped me make the cupcakes and she even made an elmo out of posterboard.  Her birthday was on the 17th so we got to celebrate that too while she was here.
I just want to add that I realized this year that Keegan is the perfect person to be married to when it comes to doing birthday parties.  He lets me take charge, he is very supportive, and he always tells me everything looks perfect! (He also understands when I am stressed about it and lets me boss him around, a nice bonus!)














3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the Elmo cupcakes those are too cute! Happy Birthday Jaxon! He is such a cutie

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda weird, but I'm trying to get a hold of Keegan. Could you have him call Brandon?

Niki Betterton said...

Hey Brandon,
I don't know if you will come back and read this, but you can send Keegan a message on his myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/keeganbetterton) and tell him your number or write him an email to nbetterton@gmail.com and let him know how to get ahold of you!