8.12.2008

Family visit!

Last week we had a visit from Keegan's dad and brothers. It was so nice of them to come and visit, and it was fun to have them here. I was glad that Keegan got to enjoy some time with his family and get some time off work before his crew started their new job. We went to the pool, and to Devil's tower (2 hours away). Unfortunately, after taking a bunch of GREAT pictures at Devil's tower, my camera's memory card quit working, and now I can't even get them. I am going to try and see if there is some way to get them, but for now, here are some pics at the pool!





This is Devil's Tower. It looks so much better when you are actually there, but this is a nice picture.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I am so sad I missed it all. I am dying to see Jax.